Friday, February 17, 2012

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!  We hope that you have had a wonderful year filled with happiness and fun.  We have had a great year with lots of fun and some big changes. 
Lee finished the Leadership Development Program he was in at Raytheon.  With the completion of the program, he got to choose a permanent position with the company.  He ended up choosing to stay here in Tucson.  Since we are going to be here long term, we bought a house.  We are really happy and excited about the house we found.  It has lots of room for us to grow into and I have enjoyed buying new things to fill it up. 
Mariann is now a big 2 and half year old.  She loves to read and learn new things.  It is amazing to me how good her memory is.  She has learned all her colors and shapes and we are working on numbers and letters.  She loves to sing and dance and her favorite game is tag. 
Peter is now 15 months old and growing like crazy.  He loves to run around chasing his sister and playing with his cars and trucks.  He has just started saying a few words and can now say Mama, Dada, this, and up.  His favorite food is yogurt which he would just eat all day if we let him. 
I decided last year around this time that I wanted to do a triathlon.  I completed a sprint triathlon in April and have since run in 3 more 8-mile races.  I have really begun to enjoy running, which is something I thought would never happen.  I’m planning on doing the Tough Mudder in January.  We have also joined the minivan club recently.  I’m excited to not have to bike my kids around everywhere, although it was great exercise.
Overall, we have had a fun year filled with trips to see the Grandparents and a summer vacation to the Grand Canyon.  We are having a great time and we hope you are too.  We love all of you and wish you the best this Christmas Season and throughout the upcoming year.
Love,
Lee, Alexis, Mariann, and Peter Savoie
(2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment